rosewoman

All Beauty Natural

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

It is a beautiful day today ... and it is my birthday.

While the roses are glorious this year, too, walking round them and smelling them comes with a bitter taste this year. Each birthday my mother used to collect a bunch of her own beautiful roses for me back in times when we did not have a garden of our own. Now that she is no longer with us I have to collect my own. Both my parents died during the last 18 months. Today they are in my thoughts.

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Irish Mom said…

    happy Birthday!! Sorry to hear about losing your parents. I lost my mother 10 years ago and it still hurts.

     
  • At 3:31 AM, Blogger maiylah said…

    happy birthday!
    i, too, am sorry about your loss ... i don't know what i'd do without my mom and dad!

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger eastcoastlife said…

    Happy birthday Heidrun! Be happy today.

     
  • At 2:10 AM, Blogger PYNTK said…

    Hope your birthday was a joyful one. :-)

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Omar said…

    Hi,
    you have recently subscribed on a Technorati improvement program. Please read this (http://omar-abid.blogspot.com/2008/06/im-glad-to-announce-that-technorati.html) and act quickly in order to complete your program subscription
    Thanks Omar Abid
    “” You can delete this comment after completing your subscription”"

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Over The Top Aprons said…

    Happy Birthday; each birthday is special because we are all "one of a kind". I so happy you took it upon yourself to celebrate your special day!

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Natural Beauty
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]

Strawberry WebRing
Strawberry WebRing
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]


© 2001-2005 WebRing Inc. - Help - Browse WebRing
Powered by WebRing.