rosewoman

All Beauty Natural

Friday, July 01, 2005




BlackRaspberry and Vanilla


I confess I'm a soap fan. I love the feel of a solid soap bar developping all this soft smooth lather foam - and when it's made of natural ingredients, i.e. not drying out my skin, and has this unbeatable scent that comes from natural oils I prefer it by far to any (commercial) shower gels, liquid soaps or body shampoos.

I will do a longer review on this subject soon - for today I wanted to give you this link I stumbled over at blog.explosion:

Handmade soap!
Handmade by Lisa Cato from Texas, mother of little Emily (2 years old), she does her soaping while Emily is napping. How more fundamental can one get!


Here is Lisa's "Soap Philosophy":

"Changing the way you feel about soap."
Welcome to Mariposa Bath and Body. We make a variety of bath and body products such as our handcrafted soaps, body mousse, whipped shea butter, and many more. Mariposa is the Spanish word for butterfly, and just as the caterpillar goes through a miraculous change in it's chrysalis, so will your thoughts about using our soaps on your skin. When you try a bar of our soap in your bath, you'll find that the lather is rich and luxurious. You've probably been told not to use soap because it will dry out your skin, but the handcrafted soaps that we make have the finest oils, butters, and other ingredients that will leave your skin soft and smelling wonderful. Unlike commercial soaps, our soaps have no harsh ingredients that will dry your skin out. All of my bath and body products are made by me in my home so you can be assured that you will get a quality product.

Her "newest soap":

Newest Soap
The newest soap that I have to offer is called
BlackRaspberry and Vanilla. This soap smells like blackraspberries on top of homemade vanilla ice cream. It's so yummy smelling!

MariposaBath

1 Comments:

  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Dana said…

    I love homemade soaps. I started out trying soaps made by this lady in Alabama. They are called Natural Impulse. I have got to try Mariposa soaps now too. Thanks for sharing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Natural Beauty
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]

Strawberry WebRing
Strawberry WebRing
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]


© 2001-2005 WebRing Inc. - Help - Browse WebRing
Powered by WebRing.